Featured . WordPress
Website in 3 Days
Website in 3 Days
How it Works
- Built on Wordpress
- Integrated website security (plugins to be used).
- Optimized for pagespeed.
- Only licensed and sustainable plugins used.
- Quick 3 day turnaround (unless revisions are needed)
- Get 1 mockup design with 1 revision round.
- No-hassle setup on your hosting.
- Post-launch support (5-days).
3 days (The time to deliver the website excluding the agreed days for Revision rounds and website migration/transfer of website from staging to live site (Client Hosting).
Number of Pages
1x Page (Content implementation for 1 page. The content to be provided by the client)
1x Mockup Design Creation (There's an option to choose from a template)
1 pager website based on the Mockup Design (1 round of revision, as long as it is within the scope)
1 Unique Form (Up to 5 form fields)
Pagespeed Optimized (Google Pagespeed Insights)
- Base Mobile Speed Score will be 70 or above
- Base Desktop Speed Score will be 85 or above
- Oxygen Builder (Theme/Page Builder Hybrid)
- Wp Rocket (Caching/Optimization)
- Oxy Extras (Optional if the chosen template has this installed)
- Oxy Ultimate (Optional if the chosen template has this installed)
- iThemes Security
- 5x images
Project Launch Requirements
After purchase, the following forms should be completed by the client in order for the project to start:
A. Intake form.
B. Quality of Service Agreement:
- Scope of Work
- Client Signature
- Creation and agreement of 1 Mockup Design
- Staging environment installation on our servers.
- Development of the website based on the mockup design.
- Revision Round (edits and tweaks will be as per Agreement Form)
- Website Migration (once the revision round is done, we will transfer the website from our staging to client hosting)
- Postlaunch QA
After migration we will provide a handover document.
1st Phase document to include:
- Checklist of Completed Deliverables.
- Page Speed Score.
- Website Malware Report (screenshot that shows that the site is malware free before the handover).
2nd Phase document to include:
- 5 day Support for Bugs/Issues.
- Website Credentials.